Motorola Droid X (Verizon)
Criteria for Sale
- Device is fully functional, including all buttons and ports.
- Device ESN is clean (not reported lost or stolen) and ready for activation.
- Device is free of cracks and water damage and other non-cosmetic damage.
- Device has functional battery (not damaged) included with sale.
- You own the device and have the right to sell it.
- Device with bad ESN (or otherwise not able to activated) not allowed.
- Device with cracks on screen or glass cannot be listed.
- Device with water damage (or missing moisture indicator stickers) cannot be listed.
Ready? Create your Listing!
You must check both boxes and choose a market to continue.
- The same device cannot be listed in multiple international markets at the same time.
- Once your device sells you will be expected to ship it to the buyer within two (2) business days of receiving payment.
- Once your device sells you will need to ensure it is un-registered from your carrier's account (if applicable).
- If you have your device is listed on other services (e.g. eBay, Craigslist), it is your responsibility to remove the listing from Swappa immediately if your device sells elsewhere.
- You will be asked to provide a "verification photo" showing your listing code (assigned after listing is created) written on a piece of paper next to the device you're selling.
- You must be capable of receiving payments via PayPal and be willing to accept their fees.
Overview of Sale and Listing Process
- Login and Accept our Terms of Service (this page)
- Create a Listing for your device (next page)
- Buyer pays Seller and Swappa (plus any fees)
- You ship the device to the Buyer within two (2) business days
Potential questions and answers:
Motorola Droid X
|RAM / ROM||512 MB / 6.7 GB|
|Misc||MOTMB810 / Smartphones|