Sell Motorola Droid X (Verizon)
Note, sale prices of listings are affected by many factors including condition and included accessories.
|RAM | ROM||512 MB||6.7 GB|
|Display||4.30 inches||854 x 480 pixels|
|More Device Specs|
You must agree to our criteria and terms (check both boxes) to continue.
- Once your device sells you will be expected to ship it to the buyer within two (2) business days of receiving payment.
- Once your device sells you will need to ensure it is un-registered from your carrier's account (if applicable).
- If you have your device is listed on other services (e.g. eBay, Craigslist), it is your responsibility to remove the listing from Swappa immediately if your device sells elsewhere.
- You will be asked to provide a "verification photo" showing your listing code (assigned after listing is created) written on a piece of paper next to the device you're selling.
- You must be capable of receiving payments via PayPal and be willing to accept their fees.
- The same device cannot be listed in multiple international markets at the same time.
Criteria for Sale
- Device is fully functional, including all buttons and ports.
- Device is and ready for activation and not reported lost or stolen.
- Device is free of cracks and water damage and other non-cosmetic damage.
- Device has functional battery (not damaged) included with sale.
- Device with bad ESN (or otherwise not able to activated).
- Device with cracks on screen or glass.
- Device with water damage (or missing moisture indicator stickers).
- Devices with an outstanding EIP balance (money owed to carrier).